The English weather can be unpredictable, if it is too unfriendly the boat will not be running. If it is reasonable but possible showers are forecast please bring some waterproof clothing as we are open to the elements. In hot sunny weather a hat and sun glasses are desirable and lashings of sun cream sensible as the reflection of the sun on the water can be very bright and in what seems like a cool breeze your skin can still burn quickly.
What to Wear
It can be chilly on the water, even in the summer, so it is advisable to wear warm clothes and bring a waterproof/windproof jacket. Practical shoes are needed, no high heels!
There is no toilet on board. Public toilets are located to the right of Quay Cafe, almost opposite the Marina
You are welcome to bring food on board, but please take your rubbish with you. If you forget any drinks we have small bottles of water for sale on board.
- Car parks: Adjacent to the Thistle Hotel eastern end of Poole Quay near Fisherman’s landing where Mystique is berthed.
- Opposite the Marine Police Station and adjacent to Force 4 shop western end of the Quay
- The Multi Storey car park is located in Old Orchard, Poole BH15 1SB
Any information that we collect ie names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers will not knowingly be shared, transferred, sold or assigned to any other party. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 25th May 2018, the data controller is Revs Water Taxi (us or we).
- It may be necessary to cancel operations at short notice owing to bad weather, strong winds or unsuitable tides. Any deposits paid will of course be refunded.
- It may be necessary on some Trips and Tours to impose a minimum Charge or minimum number of passengers to cover costs.
- Prices are subject to change if operating costs increase.
- Passengers with health issues or non swimmers must let the skipper know prior to boarding, as it it may increase the risk and its important to keep you safe.
- Elderly passengers, the less able, pregnant ladies or very young children may find it difficult to get on and off on Mystique.
- The boat may move when Embarking or Disembarking and care must be taken, especially when the pontoon or steps and boat sides are wet and possibly slippery.
- Depending on sea conditions and wake from passing boats, Mystique may pitch (up and down) and roll (side to side).
- Mystique is equipped with all the necessary safety gear including life jackets. The life jackets are to be used in case of emergencies but if a passenger would like to wear one please ask.
- It is unusual for passengers to feel sea sick in the Harbour, but if you do please inform the skipper.
- The skipper has the right to refuse a passenger and will not allow passengers to board who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- The Company or its Skippers, Crew , Agents or Employees will not be held responsible to a Passenger for any loss, damage or personal injury which may occur in the course of the Trip/Tour or while embarking or disembarking.
- Please note that Tours and the Taxi service may be cancelled at short notice due to bad weather, strong winds or unsuitable tides, any deposits paid will be refunded.
- There are no toilet facilities on board and sorry there is no disabled access. If you have any medical conditions that may be an issue please inform the Skipper. Pregnant ladies, very young children and people with poor mobility may be at risk traveling in the boat or getting on and off.
- The Skipper has the right to refuse to allow a passenger or passengers to board if he feels that they are unsuitable or at increased risk. Depending on wave conditions and the wake from other boats the boat can pitch and roll. Please supervise young children and dogs at all times.
- Any Passengers under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to board.
- It is unusual for passengers to feel sea sick traveling around the Harbour but if this occurs please inform the Skipper.
- Our boat Mystique is equipped with all the necessary safety gear including lifejackets and is licensed to carry 10 passengers plus crew.
- If the Skipper makes any safety announcements please listen carefully.
- All belongings are brought along at your own risk.
These Terms shall be governed by English Law.